At Savannah Massage Therapy and Wellness Clinic, my goal was always to allow clients to book treatments online to assist people with booking last-minute massages or booking on the run. Online booking allows you to view, book, cancel, pay for appointments, and fill out health history forms.
Follow these simples steps to set up an account and book treatments online:
1) Visit www.savannahmassage.ca webpage.
2) Click on the “Book Now” button at the top of the web page.
3) You will be asked for the clinic name which will be ‘Savannah Massage Therapy and Wellness Clinic’.
4) Create a username and password (one that you will remember 😉 )
5) Once you have created an account, you will see the length of treatments offered on the left side of the screen.
6) Choose the length of treatment and Jane will automatically show you days and times in which you can book. If you decided to change to a longer or shorter treatment, you will have to go back a window and pick ie. 30 min massage. It does not show 30 min and 60 min time slots.
7) Once you have selected the length and time you will receive a email confirmation of the booking, as well as an email to fill out health history forms. We strongly recommend that you fill this out PRIOR to your massage appointment.
8) Jane will automatically send out email reminders 2 DAYS before your appointment. If you recieve the reminder and are unable to make your appointment, please give 24 hours notice to cancel.
9) Cancellations can be done through your Jane account, calling the clinic @ 519-580-4950 or email- email@example.com
10) If you are having trouble with creating an account please don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance. You may also call to book appointments.
NOTE: You can create a family profile under one email account, each family member will need their own intake forms completed to book treatments online.
NOTE: Booking online, is available up to 2 hours prior to treatment time.
NOTE: You can log into your account at any time to book treatments online or to view your upcoming appointments.