Energize your life with our B12 Injection service, a revitalizing solution to enhance your overall well-being. B12 Injections offer a quick and effective way to address deficiencies and promote optimal health.
What are B12 Injections?
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is essential for the formation of red blood cells, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. However, factors such as dietary restrictions, medical conditions, or age-related issues can lead to B12 deficiencies. Our B12 Injections are a convenient solution to address these deficiencies, promoting improved energy levels, cognitive function, and overall vitality.
Our B12 Injection service is designed to provide individuals with a boost of Vitamin B12, a crucial nutrient that plays a key role in various bodily functions. Administered by our skilled healthcare professionals, the injections offer a direct and efficient method to replenish B12 levels, ensuring your body functions at its best.
Conditions B12 Injections Can Treat
Benefits of B12
How can I get a Treatment?
How To Get Started
Book your first appointment with ease!
We offer B12 Injections with Dr. Dodge ND at Savannah Massage Therapy & Wellness Clinic.
Dr. Dodge ND will take a detailed medical history, which helps her determine your current lifestyle, symptoms and reasons for seeking treatment, as well as track progress towards these goals.
Naturopathic Doctors are required to ask each client for a detailed health history from, which is required prior to your first treatment. At Savannah Massage Therapy Clinic, we provide the health history forms online. We ask that you fill them out prior to your initial visit. The therapist will complete a full assessment at which time they will recommend a treatment plan to assist in your recovery.
NOTE: If you create an account for online booking, you may fill out all necessary paper work online.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule massage appointments. Please note, you will be charged 100% of the massage appointment for missed and no show treatments.
Who Can I Book
For This Treatment?
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re very proud of the reputation we’ve built up in Kitchener-Waterloo & Cambridge.
Read our Client Testimonials To See How Other’s Have Enjoyed Their Massage Therapy Treatments.
What to Expect at Your B12 Appointment
The first appointment is about 30 minutes in length and includes the following:
1. Medical history review – Dr. Dodge ND will take a detailed medical history including information about your current symptoms, medication use, and lifestyle factors. If you have had vitamin B12 blood testing done in the past 3 months, please bring a copy of your results with you to your appointment (optional)
2. Symptom assessment – Dr. Dodge ND will ask specific questions related to symptoms associated with vitamin B12 deficiency.
3. Discussion of treatment options, informed consent – Dr. Dodge ND will explain the procedure, potential side effects, and benefits of a B12 injection before administering the treatment.
4. Administration of B12 injection
5. Post-injection instructions – Dr. Dodge ND will provide instruction on any post-injection care
6. Follow-up plan – Dr. Dodge ND will discuss the frequency of injections you will need. Follow up appointments are usually booked in advance where possible to guarantee you a spot in Dr. Dodge ND’s schedule.
Want To Book Now?
You can book your appointments online easily with the button below.
Enjoy the Benefits of Booking with us: